Heart problems are one of the most crucial conditions among patients. It may not appear on its own but it can be a result of an after effect of prior health problems that caused the damage to our heart. Once abnormalities are starting to form in our heart, it can be susceptible to cardiac arrest or heart failure.
The signs and symptoms of heart failure cannot be easily felt. Our heart’s primary function is to pump blood throughout the body. When there are complications in our heart, it can still function but it has to exert more effort by pumping blood faster to compensate for the body’s needed supply of blood. However, this could not last forever as it will exhaust the heart. Heart failure, then, occurs when it cannot supply an adequate amount of blood to the body.
Advanced Heart Care, LLC, a trusted partner in advanced heart care in Belleville, Illinois, is committed to providing quality heart care services to our patients. We offer comprehensive services from state-of-the-art facilities to skilled professional staff. Over time, we have witnessed how our patients struggled to fight heart failure however, they could not seem to pinpoint the symptoms and causes.
Today, on this blog, we will discuss some of the common warning signs that you need to be aware of:
- Unusual shortness of breath even when you have not exerted too much energy
- Constant palpitations or abnormal beating of the heart that is not caused by tension or anxiety
- The appearance of Edema or the swelling of some of the vital parts of your body.
- Abnormal weight gain in a short span of time despite your diet and lifestyle. Hence, if you have a history of heart failure or any conditions, it is best to monitor your weight and be keen on observing notable changes in your weight.
- Poor fluid retention causing you to urinate more often than usual.
- The difficulty with getting active and moving due to frequent exhaustion and fatigue
Have you observed any of these signs on yourself or even on your loved ones? What are some alarming signs have you noticed in your health? These things should not be taken lightly. Our services at Advanced Heart Care, LLC, a center for cardiovascular care encourages you to visit us for a thorough check-up on the condition of your health so you will be guided accordingly.
Should you want professional assistance from our helpful staff, you can visit our clinic in Illinois. For more information, you can check the rest of our website or leave a message below.
This entry was posted in Heart Care and tagged Cardiovascular care, Health care, Heart failure.